Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why don't kingsisle take some stuff from Wiz101:

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 24, 2010
Into Pirate101?

Why can't these homie comies be puttin them cool stuff from Wiz101 in P101?

Like team finder? I be walking to the pain in the Hydra with no one in team up, I had to take its face and give it the old slicing and dicing. I mean people need support, from . Sure we got some people who do it solo but we got people out there with no one! They need our help! I say bring the team up finder in the smacking middle of from the skull island docks and the transporter.

And that Grizzleheim place uh? Just like Wiz101 have a certain level like 20 come into the world and do side quests then level i don't know 30 then 50 then 70! Like a side world! Completely off topic from the Armada? Huh? Just like that!

What-what do you guys think?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
SUS548 on Jan 7, 2017 wrote:
Into Pirate101?

Why can't these homie comies be puttin them cool stuff from Wiz101 in P101?

Like team finder? I be walking to the pain in the Hydra with no one in team up, I had to take its face and give it the old slicing and dicing. I mean people need support, from . Sure we got some people who do it solo but we got people out there with no one! They need our help! I say bring the team up finder in the smacking middle of from the skull island docks and the transporter.

And that Grizzleheim place uh? Just like Wiz101 have a certain level like 20 come into the world and do side quests then level i don't know 30 then 50 then 70! Like a side world! Completely off topic from the Armada? Huh? Just like that!

What-what do you guys think?
sounds like "team-up finder" would be a kiosk? great idea if i do say so myself

also Grizzleheim? as a side world on here? since our pirates may have even been fostered there? again I agree..

I think I like this player...

stormy jen silver

Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
What about having your pets, mounts, and homes transfer as well...

I mean, I don't like to have to re-pay every time I switch from game to game. But its something I am willing to keep doing to continue playing the game.

Ensign
Feb 22, 2017
The W101 Quest Finder is something that I am immensely missing, having just begun playing P101 after being on W101 for a good while. I agree, the team finder kiosk would be helpful to lower level players, or those in need of support for more challenging fights.

And what is up with no crafting in P101? I was expecting some sort of it; either for our characters or for our ships or both. Some of the best gear is crafted in W101, and is easier to get if you don't feel like farming.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dressagerider252 on Feb 27, 2017 wrote:
The W101 Quest Finder is something that I am immensely missing, having just begun playing P101 after being on W101 for a good while. I agree, the team finder kiosk would be helpful to lower level players, or those in need of support for more challenging fights.

And what is up with no crafting in P101? I was expecting some sort of it; either for our characters or for our ships or both. Some of the best gear is crafted in W101, and is easier to get if you don't feel like farming.
Welcome, dressagerider252 ( what a great sport to engage in - that's my favorite event in the Olympics! )
We will be getting Crafting, its been asked for from the beginning of this game and we have the assurance of Ratbeard ( a developer at KI ) that its on his "to do" list.
Hopefully many of our requests will make it into the next update.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
EucalyptusMilk on Jan 25, 2017 wrote:
What about having your pets, mounts, and homes transfer as well...

I mean, I don't like to have to re-pay every time I switch from game to game. But its something I am willing to keep doing to continue playing the game.
Two separate games with two separate systems, that's why you have to pay for both.
I can understand that you would want to have copies of houses, pets and mounts here from W101, and they have copied some mounts and pets for us; but I'd rather have something unique for our game.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Mounts are pretty easy to transfer, which is part of why when they introduce a mount in one, it is usually introduced on the other.

Pets? Sorry, different combat systems. Transferring would be difficult at best. Especially for mid level pets. Do they keep the same level, or not? Not known.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Glad to hear some kind of crafting is in the works. Sometimes when my pirate is running around I find myself looking for reagents that aren't there. Works good for helping me find pirate chests though.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Mar 23, 2017 wrote:
Glad to hear some kind of crafting is in the works. Sometimes when my pirate is running around I find myself looking for reagents that aren't there. Works good for helping me find pirate chests though.
IKR? Sometimes I'm running around and I notice something out of the corner of my eye, and I say,"Wait! Was that a stone block?" Then I check myself, lol and say, "this is P101 not W101!"