Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Powers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I'm still relatively new to the game (just started paying with crowns, though I've played the game as a non-Member for about a year), but I still don't know how to organize powers.

I can never decide whether to have powers that boost my character's damage and accuracy at the forefront, or a lot of damage powers quickly. So far, I've been playing like I'm the back-up to my companions. But as a Swashbuckler, I'm not sure if that is the right strategy.

If any of you have tips for which strategy works best for you, I'd be very grateful!

1AthenaGirl1

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1AthenaGirl1 on Jan 4, 2017 wrote:
I'm still relatively new to the game (just started paying with crowns, though I've played the game as a non-Member for about a year), but I still don't know how to organize powers.

I can never decide whether to have powers that boost my character's damage and accuracy at the forefront, or a lot of damage powers quickly. So far, I've been playing like I'm the back-up to my companions. But as a Swashbuckler, I'm not sure if that is the right strategy.

If any of you have tips for which strategy works best for you, I'd be very grateful!

1AthenaGirl1
That's a very good question and how you arrange your powers determines your strategy. I chose a mix of high damage and shields, heals and buffs.
My main buff is, of course, Black Fog but even though it's in one of my first slots it doesn't always appear. That's why I chose to have that mix of shields buffs and heals.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013