Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Small "glitch" in Kan Po's level 13 promotion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 07, 2009
So, last night I was doing the level 13 promotion for my first mate, Kan Po. I had to go into the Vortex of Torment in Monquista to talk to the Iron Monkey, and after that, I had to go back to the Ancient Ruins to collect bananas. The one thing I noticed is, when I collected the bananas, it said "Press X to talk" instead of "Press X to collect".

I know it's just something small, but it struck me as odd, so I thought I'd put it here.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Heartfelt Thaumatu... on Jan 4, 2017 wrote:
So, last night I was doing the level 13 promotion for my first mate, Kan Po. I had to go into the Vortex of Torment in Monquista to talk to the Iron Monkey, and after that, I had to go back to the Ancient Ruins to collect bananas. The one thing I noticed is, when I collected the bananas, it said "Press X to talk" instead of "Press X to collect".

I know it's just something small, but it struck me as odd, so I thought I'd put it here.
Nice find and welcome to the Pirate101 message boards