Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest Finder

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 07, 2011
Please... Can KingsIsle please add Quest finder to P101 in the next update? P101 is so boring after you finished all the main quests and quest finder would help with finding all the side quests available to do.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I think quest finder would be a great addition to Pirate101. Easy access to side quest NPCs could (and probably would) encourage people to keep playing the game. Plus, there are quite a few NPCs that are well hidden!

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Here here mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
LegendSaab on Jan 1, 2017 wrote:
Please... Can KingsIsle please add Quest finder to P101 in the next update? P101 is so boring after you finished all the main quests and quest finder would help with finding all the side quests available to do.
Agreed. Would love to see this in Pirate101 and even though I don't play Wizard all that much, I remember that it was always an extremely helpful feature.