Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Decius - New clear clue please?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Since the last clue you gave to us was something we already knew about - you had commented you would give to us another clue.

Doth thou think you could perhaps give us a new clue or 3 so as to start of the new year.
(preferably something without color as part of it)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Krigleblort on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
Since the last clue you gave to us was something we already knew about - you had commented you would give to us another clue.

Doth thou think you could perhaps give us a new clue or 3 so as to start of the new year.
(preferably something without color as part of it)
I don't think the words "Decius" and "Clear clue" can inhabit the same post. Some kind of Spiral rule.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
I don't think the words "Decius" and "Clear clue" can inhabit the same post. Some kind of Spiral rule.
But ALL his clues are "obvious"!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Would that be telling?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
howdy yall installing p101 on my new computer as we speak.. <3 ya decius i'm so far behind on pets now xD might have to suggest a brand-new one! hmm how about a baby gorilla? hugs missed yall bunches..
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on Dec 28, 2016 wrote:
howdy yall installing p101 on my new computer as we speak.. <3 ya decius i'm so far behind on pets now xD might have to suggest a brand-new one! hmm how about a baby gorilla? hugs missed yall bunches..
stormy jen silver
It is great news to hear that you finally got a new computer Welcome back to the active part of The Spiral. *Hands mug 'o Yum to toast glorious return*

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 2, 2017 wrote:
It is great news to hear that you finally got a new computer Welcome back to the active part of The Spiral. *Hands mug 'o Yum to toast glorious return*
ty madam missed ya'll too :) so any ideas on hybrids? must be exhausting for dear decius to provide clues on every whim xD besides i'm willing to bet there are at least 50 we still havent found
clues give hope but yet it used to be more fun to be completely surprised..

still would love a pet hybrid hatching luck elixir sold in our crown shop.. time would be 1 hr maybe 2 varieties?
399 for 25% increase 599 for 50%? what say yall anybody to second this idea?

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
ty madam missed ya'll too :) so any ideas on hybrids? must be exhausting for dear decius to provide clues on every whim xD besides i'm willing to bet there are at least 50 we still havent found
clues give hope but yet it used to be more fun to be completely surprised..

still would love a pet hybrid hatching luck elixir sold in our crown shop.. time would be 1 hr maybe 2 varieties?
399 for 25% increase 599 for 50%? what say yall anybody to second this idea?

stormy jen silver
I will yar that one. I remember once hatching over 30 times with a known recipe before I got my hybrid. When you are trying to find a new recipe that huge chance for failure can sure mess things up.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
This is already getting off track -

Oh Mighty Decius could you please put us back on track =

the Track for an unknown hybrid ( maybe a form of pet we dont have)

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Krigleblort on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
This is already getting off track -

Oh Mighty Decius could you please put us back on track =

the Track for an unknown hybrid ( maybe a form of pet we dont have)
somebody's salty lol

got any ideas of new hybrid combos kringle? or just want things quick and easy?

stormy jen silver

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
If we stayed on track, we wouldn't be pirates!

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Clear clue?
I don't think thats how these work.
Let me work on a few things first and I will get back to you soon.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Well lets just take a look here

currently we have 291 KNOWN pets
in order to get possible number of combos you square that so becomes 84,681 possible combos

well we currently know of 62 hybrids /

that does leave us just a FEW things to try / so yes i really would like a hint instead of trying each combo 20 or so times in order to maybe get lucky (1,693,620 tries if you do each one 20 times)

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 4, 2017 wrote:
Clear clue?
I don't think thats how these work.
Let me work on a few things first and I will get back to you soon.
Is THAT a clue, perhaps?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Clear clue is an oxymoron, if it was clear to all then Decius might as well flat-out tell us: "put pet x with pet y to get hybrid pet z."
A clue ( or hint ) is something that leads you to a truth.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Chrissy: "I will yar that one. I remember once hatching over 30 times with a known recipe before I got my hybrid".

Yikes! I think my record is 17 to date. It is rare that it takes more than 10 - 12 in my experience. It is possible some are harder to hit than others.

-Indigo

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Maybe Decius is working on my Milky Way Baubleloon idea, I can hope. Fingers crossed.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
Maybe Decius is working on my Milky Way Baubleloon idea, I can hope. Fingers crossed.
ooo yumminess

have to say all the buffaloons are cute and unique and i quite miss having a new one for my collection :3
a milky way one I'd have to name "Snickers" and I still have hopes of a bumbleloon one even though its already in-game as an enemy.. Imagine trying to train those fiercesome creatures xD

still wonder sometimes about the pets scattered around Bestia 3 are obviously hybrid-looking and yet elusive enough it makes me curious if they are hidden hybrids.. if i knew at least 1 of the 3 WAS an ingame hybrid though salty and a tease, I'm pretty sure I could gather an army of morphers to help me have a go at them.. the 3 in question would be 1)green&yellow fandango in MB tent, 2)the gold&silver armadillo, 3) the yellow &green quackosaurus in the area entering Bestia(this one I've hoped was real ever since Indigo was doing his Quack experiment).. ooo also the little gator inside the MB tent would make number 4) if possible because his color is a definate olive green compared to the normal one.. either way visual hints like these are serious teases and make me hopeful.. hmm well since Kringle can ask, so will I! :D Dearest Decius, at this time or sometime in the near future are any of the 4 pets i described current hidden hybrids in this game or possible results of a future combo? The brilliance of yellow on both 1)fandango type and 3)quack type lead me to wonder about using the newer hybrid Sundango as a possible parent in one part of the combos..would be a great choice imo.

No matter what is said, Decius we <3 you and appreciate all your hard work and are much grateful for your continued patience with us while we struggle to locate all these sneaky hybrids. I must also thank you for every clue you've ever provided and for all the future beautiful hybrids we will discover. Little is more exciting than getting a new pet, and I for one love all the new ones we get in the crown shop and have been added in Valencia and the ship gauntlets too.

stormy jen

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jan 6, 2017 wrote:
Is THAT a clue, perhaps?
never know.. might be a jellyfish in the works now... lol
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 9, 2017 wrote:
If you like my idea for the Milky Way Baubleloon please yar my op: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/circus-maximus/idea-for-new-hybrid-pet-milky-way-baubleloon-8ad6a42b58e2e175015900ade23311d7?page=1#getPostLikeHistory_8ad6a42b58e2e175015900ade23711d8, you can read more about my idea by clicking on the link.
and ty for the link its a cute idea and plenty of time for it to be added as a hybrid possibility or as a brand new pet in the crown shop by cough 4th of july perhaps? :3

keep up with those lovely ideas never know what the future may hold for us :3

stormy jen silver

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks for the good words, I appreciate it. I'm glad that you like my idea.