Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

North Wind Lion pet or wildling Walktopus?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Hey! ^-^ i'm looking for the first generation of these 2 pets I can't buy them cause they're not available via gift cards anymore but if anyone has one they'd be willing to morph with me a couple times I have a lot of great pets with lots of grants depending on what your looking for ^-^

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
Sunny Wolf on Dec 23, 2016 wrote:
Hey! ^-^ i'm looking for the first generation of these 2 pets I can't buy them cause they're not available via gift cards anymore but if anyone has one they'd be willing to morph with me a couple times I have a lot of great pets with lots of grants depending on what your looking for ^-^
I have a first gen north wind lion from a gift card, but sadly my laptop screen is cracked and I havent fixed it yet. I will reply back as soon as its fixed with a friend code!

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
I have both of these pets. Just have to figure out which pirate of my several accounts is holding them LOL. Also need to check their gold to find out about hatching costs. Will be more than happy to morph with you. No specific pet in mind for me so whichever you choose. Will post again once I've checked to determine the pirate/account they are on.

~SM~

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
Ok I have a Wildling Walktopus on my 2nd account Swashbuckler, Nimble Chase Renner. It's only level 18 right now but has First Strike 1 for it's Talent. I know I also have a North Wind Lion somewhere. I've found other versions of both pets: Pinwheel Walktopus, Star Walktopus, Blue Ringed Walktopus, Festive Lion, Typhoon Lion, etc.

~SM~

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Thank you so much for looking! I recently found some people just a bit ago who were kind enough to morph with me so I got what I needed but ty so much for responding and looking if you all ever need anything morph related I'm Sly Wolf Everhart and you can usually find me during the night at the morphing tent in avery ^-^