Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea For New Hybrid Pet, Milky Way Baubleloon

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I have an idea for a new hybrid pet I wanted to share.

Name: Milky Way Baubleloon

Parents: Green Baubleloon, Red Baubleloon

Color: Blue With White Stars(sort of like on the United States flag but blue as opposed to navy blue).

Looks: No Horns in place of the horns there is a sliver star on top of head, Sliver ornament hanging hook on top of back.

Sounds: When clicked on or in battle makes a rocket ship taking off sound.

Talents: Talents very based on parents.

Powers: Powers very based on parents but has one unique power, the Milky Way Baubleloon can do a Rocket Strike(if the power is unlocked at random from the list of unlockable powers) once during battle. The Rocket Strike sends three toy sized rockets(white body with blue color cone and tail, the blue color matches the skin of the Milky way Baubleloon) at the three squares directly in front of it(front adjacent, left front adjacent, and right front adjacent). Damage from the rockets depend on what level the Milky Way Baubleloon is. Every time a Milky Way Baubleloon is born, ultra-rare slot 10 on the powers list is always reserved for the rocket strike, slots 1-9 on the powers list vary based on the powers of the parents. The Rocket Strike is comparable to an epic hit from your companions or pirate.

If anybody has any questions about my idea feel free to ask.

Please take this hybrid pet idea into consideration.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 15, 2016 wrote:
I have an idea for a new hybrid pet I wanted to share.

Name: Milky Way Baubleloon

Parents: Green Baubleloon, Red Baubleloon

Color: Blue With White Stars(sort of like on the United States flag but blue as opposed to navy blue).

Looks: No Horns in place of the horns there is a sliver star on top of head, Sliver ornament hanging hook on top of back.

Sounds: When clicked on or in battle makes a rocket ship taking off sound.

Talents: Talents very based on parents.

Powers: Powers very based on parents but has one unique power, the Milky Way Baubleloon can do a Rocket Strike(if the power is unlocked at random from the list of unlockable powers) once during battle. The Rocket Strike sends three toy sized rockets(white body with blue color cone and tail, the blue color matches the skin of the Milky way Baubleloon) at the three squares directly in front of it(front adjacent, left front adjacent, and right front adjacent). Damage from the rockets depend on what level the Milky Way Baubleloon is. Every time a Milky Way Baubleloon is born, ultra-rare slot 10 on the powers list is always reserved for the rocket strike, slots 1-9 on the powers list vary based on the powers of the parents. The Rocket Strike is comparable to an epic hit from your companions or pirate.

If anybody has any questions about my idea feel free to ask.

Please take this hybrid pet idea into consideration.
Very nice!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I wanted to do a follow up to my original post because I feel like the more descriptive I am, the greater chance there is of the Milky Way Baubleloon being added to the game.

Rocket Strike: In my op I stated "damage from the rocket strike depends on what level the Milky Way Baubleloon is" to give you a better idea of the damage here is a chart of how much damage the rocket strike does when compared to the weapon power. For example, for levels 1-5 the Rocket Strike does +5 damage that means it inflicts 5 more damage points than a normal attack would inflict on those levels.
Level: Damage:

1-5 +5
6-10 +10
11-15 +15
16-20 +20
21-25 +25
26-30 +35
31-35 +45
36-40 +55
41-45 +70
46-50 +85
51-55 +100
56-60 +115
61-65 +135
66-70 +155
If they added more levels in the future
71-75 +175
76-80 +195
81-85 +220
86-90 +245
91-95 +270
96-100 +295

Egg: In my op I forgot to include what the egg would look like. It would obviously be a furry egg and would be a white egg with blue fur on top.