Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Frosty?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi as the 12 days of the spiral continues we got a little more decorations with today's update which looks great as always also a few bug fixes but the one thing I'm stumped about is a new badge we can get with something about finding frosty if kingsisle could pretty please give us another hint on how to get the badge I'd be happier then a pirate with yum thanks and have a marry Christmas

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Dec 14, 2016 wrote:
hi as the 12 days of the spiral continues we got a little more decorations with today's update which looks great as always also a few bug fixes but the one thing I'm stumped about is a new badge we can get with something about finding frosty if kingsisle could pretty please give us another hint on how to get the badge I'd be happier then a pirate with yum thanks and have a marry Christmas
I'll give you a hint that a friend gave me: look for a friendly whale.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 15, 2016 wrote:
Anecorbie you and your friend are life savers thank you very much I was going crazy looking for that snowman a glass of yum on me to you

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 15, 2016 wrote:
Thanks for the tip. At least I know the general area to look in now, and won't have to spend the whole day searching all over the dang skyway. (again)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think it would have been nice if this badge had a snowy effect attached to it.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
A snowy effect would have been cool. Maybe next year.
I had a few extra hours 2 weeks ago and tried to squeeze in as much as I could. So that turned into some more decorations and present boxes, some new pets and the new badge. Oh and 1 more thing you will find out about later.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 16, 2016 wrote:
I had a few extra hours 2 weeks ago and tried to squeeze in as much as I could. So that turned into some more decorations and present boxes, some new pets and the new badge. Oh and 1 more thing you will find out about later.
You really love giving cryptic hints don't you Decius?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I do appreciate what was done, and I'm amazed at what you accomplished in "a few extra hours two weeks ago". Thank you very much.
Hmm, would that be the reference to Tom's hint that we may have more than 12 days of the Spiral?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think everything looks GORGEOUS Thank you SO much for making our Christmas holidays merrier.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
That's amazing you did that whole update in just a few hours its very lovely well done Decius