Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Spirit Sight and Staffy/Shooty (update).

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 22, 2008
So I've been watching them pretty closely and any Staffy/Shooty weapon on my Witchdoctor is unaffected by Spirit Sight and has a range of 3 instead of the supposed 4. I tried to duplicate the bug on my Musketeer, but their Staffy/Shooty weapons have the appropriate 4 range with Sniper, so it must be a bug with Spirit Sight. Please look into this ASAP. 1 space doesn't seem like that much but it really makes a different with the limited-range Mojo Spells.

Ensign
Dec 10, 2008
Jerricho1195 on Dec 6, 2016 wrote:
So I've been watching them pretty closely and any Staffy/Shooty weapon on my Witchdoctor is unaffected by Spirit Sight and has a range of 3 instead of the supposed 4. I tried to duplicate the bug on my Musketeer, but their Staffy/Shooty weapons have the appropriate 4 range with Sniper, so it must be a bug with Spirit Sight. Please look into this ASAP. 1 space doesn't seem like that much but it really makes a different with the limited-range Mojo Spells.
I just noticed this bug too on my Witchdoctor when I got the Orb of Nefarious Death. The talent should work on Shooty/Staffy as it doesn't specify any particular type of weapon in the talent. The funny thing is this was apparently "fixed" in the advanced pets update 2 years ago. www.pirate101.com/free_game/update_notes/may11