Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Meretz How does it work?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
SO I was happy to see that we have a new way to earn crowns with activity; however, I was wondering am I going to need to buy a device to monitor my movement or will it be recorder from like GPS from my phone. Any information on that would be helpful. I looked on the Meretz website and could not find much. Also I was happy to get 5000 free points but was disappointed I could not redeem because it said the crowns were out of stock. Is there any input on that as to why that might be happening.

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Avery Court Grace on Dec 3, 2016 wrote:
SO I was happy to see that we have a new way to earn crowns with activity; however, I was wondering am I going to need to buy a device to monitor my movement or will it be recorder from like GPS from my phone. Any information on that would be helpful. I looked on the Meretz website and could not find much. Also I was happy to get 5000 free points but was disappointed I could not redeem because it said the crowns were out of stock. Is there any input on that as to why that might be happening.
It was explained on Duelist101 here but I noticed that fellow wizards and pirates in the comments were also having trouble. I tried looking into it but I honestly couldn't find much either :/ Try the guide on D101. Good luck!