Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea for a christmas mount

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I know its probably to late to give an idea for a Christmas mount, but maybe next year. I think a tangled ball of lights would be a cool mount.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It would be beautiful, too! Very nice idea!

Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
Kingsisle is obviously bringing over some weapons from wizard101. I would hope that they bring the reindeer over as well.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
THELIGHTNINGDEMON on Dec 1, 2016 wrote:
Kingsisle is obviously bringing over some weapons from wizard101. I would hope that they bring the reindeer over as well.
It was here last year, so it's safe to say it'll show up this year.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Reindeer mount sounds great, I would like to add one to my mount collection.

Although the celestial shark mount sounds awesome also. For those who are new a celestial shark, is a mount inspired by the celestial wolf mount from a wizard 101 bundle ( retired ). It's based on either a great white or a hammer head shark, with a deep blue,purple,white and pink colors to match the Polaris theme. It's got an aurora effect and got an armored sandal to ride on.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
That's a really great idea and half of the work is already done with Wizzy's Vine and Thorny mounts. All they have to do is re skin it with lights...........Hopefully twinkling lights.