Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sigil For Dreadbaught keeps Disappearing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 04, 2016
Fix the sigil:
When i wait for a friend and he/she ports the sigil disappears
When someone goes in sigil disappears
The sigil disappears for no reason
Plz fix

Dead-Eye Tyler Pew lvl70

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
They did this so people can't get a friend to stay there and be able to do it infinite times. But, it's really annoying when I dock there immediately and it's gone.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
naruto727pp2 on Nov 21, 2016 wrote:
Fix the sigil:
When i wait for a friend and he/she ports the sigil disappears
When someone goes in sigil disappears
The sigil disappears for no reason
Plz fix

Dead-Eye Tyler Pew lvl70
The sigil disappears when the instance is full.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
From what I have seen, the sigil disappears after a set time so that, as you said, you cannot just keep doing it infinitely.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
If you're planning on fighting with a group, I'd use team up. That allows the sigil to remain in place for others to use; after someone goes in by using that sigil, it disappears. Sure, you have the potential to run into trolls by using team up but you'll at least give others the chance to enter the fight -- I've done my piece fighting to enter the Dreadnaught quite a few times today only to be rewarded with no entry because someone used the sigil. If you're planning on fighting with a few friends, form a group together before one person uses team up; you can all accept and enter together that way.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Nov 28, 2016 wrote:
If you're planning on fighting with a group, I'd use team up. That allows the sigil to remain in place for others to use; after someone goes in by using that sigil, it disappears. Sure, you have the potential to run into trolls by using team up but you'll at least give others the chance to enter the fight -- I've done my piece fighting to enter the Dreadnaught quite a few times today only to be rewarded with no entry because someone used the sigil. If you're planning on fighting with a few friends, form a group together before one person uses team up; you can all accept and enter together that way.
I was in a group using Team Up to get into the Dreadnaught, and for some reason I got teamed up with three other pirates, not my group.

Ensign
Dec 09, 2015
I keep sinking the dreadnaught and going to the dock immediately, but the sigil never appears. This is clearly a glitch cause what is the use of a dungeon you cant even do.