Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2014
There is a glitch with the area for the haywire armada enemies. It's like when we take down the the battle station we can't go in at all. no sigil or anything. please fix this.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
If you are referring to the Dreadnaught, it is possible that the max number of Pirates (which I think is 4) has already entered the Dreadnaught.

Ensign
Jul 12, 2014
No not that I mean from the inside because I am mostly just always in it but there are no sigils is what i mean

Ensign
Jun 14, 2013
That's because when a Dreadnaught has already been defeated by at least one group of pirates, the sigil will disappear after some time.

So if you're literally always in the Dreadnaught, chances are other players had went in and already took it down. You'll have to shoot up the Dreadnaught again and board it just in time if you want to get a chance at doing the dungeon again.

Ensign
Jul 01, 2016
i think that someing is serasry wrong with my computer it is so slow!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
tyone550 on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
i think that someing is serasry wrong with my computer it is so slow!!!!!!!!!!!
You should probably upgrade from windows 98

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Rad pirate flare on Nov 14, 2016 wrote:
There is a glitch with the area for the haywire armada enemies. It's like when we take down the the battle station we can't go in at all. no sigil or anything. please fix this.
This has happened to me a few times and I know how you feel, it's SUPER annoying! I mean you wait for who knows how long just to board the Dread, only to find out that the sigil's not there. I know people have said that the reason is a group has already completed the fight, the thing is, I had once docked at the dread, right after defeating it in the skyway, and yet the sigil still wasn't there. I know that a good group of all maxes can finish the fight pretty quickly, but the transition from skyway to dreadnaught was so quick I couldn't imagine anyone finishing it that quickly.