Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Doubloon storage

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Ok here is a question for the KI masters

Why is it that Doubloons are ""treasure"" but we can not store them in the bank ?

Ensign
Oct 21, 2011
oh Wow That is quite interesting, Maybe because we can't in wizard101 we can't in pirate101?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Nov 11, 2016 wrote:
Ok here is a question for the KI masters

Why is it that Doubloons are ""treasure"" but we can not store them in the bank ?
Or share them with our other pirates?

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Agree that banks are to small / but they could be stored i would think just like we can store pet snacks in there in stacks /

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 12, 2016 wrote:
Or share them with our other pirates?
You can share them with your other Pirates if you have two or more accounts. Say you want to take a Doubloon from Acct1/Pirate1 to Acct1/Pirate2. Transfer the Doubloon you want from Acct1/Pirate1 to Acct2/Pirate1. From Acct2/Pirate1, transfer that Doubloon to Acct1/Pirate2. Acct2 could even be a free account as long as that Pirate can use and store Doubloons.

I agree that it is a work-around but it is what we have available.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Nov 14, 2016 wrote:
You can share them with your other Pirates if you have two or more accounts. Say you want to take a Doubloon from Acct1/Pirate1 to Acct1/Pirate2. Transfer the Doubloon you want from Acct1/Pirate1 to Acct2/Pirate1. From Acct2/Pirate1, transfer that Doubloon to Acct1/Pirate2. Acct2 could even be a free account as long as that Pirate can use and store Doubloons.

I agree that it is a work-around but it is what we have available.
That is a helpful tip, I do this. I just think it would be easier to put them in a shared bank - that way certain doubloons ( ex. spell power can be given to those who can benefit from them ).