Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The armada in skull island

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
I just started another pirate. So sailing around skull island and to already see the armada right next to skull island bothers me. I Thought you couldn't see a higher level event until your pirate reaches that level? To me it ruins skull island already seeing the armada when your pirate is not that high. Yes it is trivial but it was nice to see the armada later in the game as the storyline grows and develops.

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
Haha, I guess seeing the Armanda so early on in the game would confuse the lower level pirates just beginning their adventure. Within the same breath, I guess that's why you've the game's update notes on the website, right?

Fearless Edward - Level 70
Cruel Lucas - Level 66
Fearless Edward - Level 70
Smart Tyson - Level 70

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Its sort of a flash forward as to what one can expect to fight in the future; however, they could have tucked it away from the windlane a little i guess.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
To bad they didn't put it somewhere else. Kind like the ship battle corsair channel. Fly into the clouds in the same area and brings you to a separate battle area...but you can see skull island in the back ground.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Well, if you've done the tutorial, you know about the Armada, so it isn't totally out of the blue...

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
You can see into the future ......

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
With the new Ashes of the Armada pack, a level 1 pirate ( just having escaped the Armada prison ship ) has a chance to obtain an Armada companion! Doesn't anyone else see how crazy that is?
So the issue of seeing an Armada Dreadnaught is really kind of unimportant now.