Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Oh Mighty Decius

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Might we pretty please (with a mouse on top) have a new clue about an unfound pet Hybrid

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Oct 28, 2016 wrote:
What lives in the Everest Mountains?
Hmmmm We have yeti to figure this one out.

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
Himalayan Black Bear. ...Himalayan Tahr. ...Himalayan Goral. ...Red Panda.snow leopard
these are native animals. this with mtn yeti

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Oct 28, 2016 wrote:
What lives in the Everest Mountains?
My Uncle Nigel??!!......and his own personal patch of Yarsagumba. It's quite a rare and unique hybrid indeed!!!

He once stated that the health benefits of Yarsagumba were the equivalent to "A bom(b) in able snow.....man!" (roughly translated from his native Nepali dialect, of course).

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
You know funny thing

we have no Bears / Tahr / Goral / Panda or Leopards as pets in this game

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Krigleblort on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
You know funny thing

we have no Bears / Tahr / Goral / Panda or Leopards as pets in this game
Well you know, we do have Buffaloons, though. So perhaps an Everest Yeti with a Silver Buffaloon for a....Himalayan Yak?!?! A buffalo is kind of yak-ish, after all.

And another funny thing-- a Tahr is akin to a ram and/or mountain goat. So maybe the Ram-a-lam with either the Mountain or Everest Yeti, for a Himalayan Tahr or Mountain Tahr or just an average, run-of-the-mill Mountain Goat?!?!

The Yeties' horns do actually resemble the Himalayan Tahr's horns...albeit a wee bit shorter.

I still think it could either be my Uncle Nigel, or one of the "ice pets" mixed with the Mountain/Everest Yeti, for an Abominable Snowman (maybe even a Bumble Yeti...)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
EUREKA!!!

I think I figured it out.....

A new pet is going to be introduced on or around Thanksgiving Day-- a bold, confident, spirited and very lively gourd that tells it like it is...and with quite eccentric flair!

This gourd will partner up with the Everest Yeti to make the new hybrid that Decius is hinting at, and that dwells deep within the Himalayan Mountains. So on Thanksgiving Day be ready to purchase that cheeky gourd from the Crown Shop and get to morphing up a....

Sass-squash!!!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Nov 1, 2016 wrote:
EUREKA!!!

A new pet is going to be introduced on or around Thanksgiving Day-- a bold, confident, spirited and very lively gourd that tells it like it is...and with quite eccentric flair!

This gourd will partner up with the Everest Yeti to make the new hybrid that Decius is hinting at, and that dwells deep within the Himalayan Mountains. So on Thanksgiving Day be ready to purchase that cheeky gourd from the Crown Shop and get to morphing up a....

Sass-squash!!!
Absolute GENIUS

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
EUREKA!!!

Sass-squash!!!
Perfect! If that's not what it is, it ought to be.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Valkoor: "Sass-squash!!"

Security, arrest that man. No need to be gentle.

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
That was the clue.. You don't need to look too deep into the meaning of the words. I thought this one was quite blatant.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
EUREKA!!!

Sass-squash!!!
Nice way to go valkoor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 1, 2016 wrote:
That was the clue.. You don't need to look too deep into the meaning of the words. I thought this one was quite blatant.
The one with the answer always thinks their clues are "obvious".

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
anecorbie on Nov 8, 2016 wrote:
What about Everest Yeti + Fawn Fawn?
Half there!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 8, 2016 wrote:
Half there!
Yeah, and I know which half. Thinking caps on everybody!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I am guessing we are looking for an abominable snowman, so Everest Yeti + something snowy.

I have run off 11 morphs with EY and the snow lionfish, with no hybrid found. I have morphed six times with the EY and blizzards, with no luck.

Unless someone beats me to it, I am still planning on trying:
snow scarabs
snowfall fawns
ice scarabs
frost biters
frosty snow lions
winter jackalopes
rime jackalopes
icerime minotaurs

-Indigo

I just have to find which if my pirates have these various pets stashed away...

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 1, 2016 wrote:
lol

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 8, 2016 wrote:
Half there!
Mix the yetis?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I have now morphed an Everest Yeti with a Snowfall Fawn ten times. The SFs won, 7 - 3.* No hybrids.

-Indigo

*Oddly, seven fawns in a row and then three EYs in a row.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Right. Finished the EY x Frostbiter shark attempts, x10. Yetis won, 6-4. No hybrid.

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
I hope your not telling us Mountian Yeti and Everest Yeti / since we already know that there are Two hybrids from this