Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fennec Fox - where are they hiding

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Ok from the standpoint of a player who likes to collect all the pets - these new PVP rank limited pets are annoying to get so I have to ask the question of KI -

Has Anyone purchased a Fennec Fox of the Veteran / Hero / Paragon / or / Champion Level ?

and if anyone HAS one of them please to find me to morph to help spread the critter type out amoung the collectors.

Ensign
Mar 31, 2016
I'll morph with you. It'll cost you though

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
I must at this point guess that this is a ? that even the personal at KI don't know the answer to

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Oct 25, 2016 wrote:
Ok from the standpoint of a player who likes to collect all the pets - these new PVP rank limited pets are annoying to get so I have to ask the question of KI -

Has Anyone purchased a Fennec Fox of the Veteran / Hero / Paragon / or / Champion Level ?

and if anyone HAS one of them please to find me to morph to help spread the critter type out amoung the collectors.
I'm guessing that if a player has got to these higher levels in ranked PVP, they won't waste their precious scrip on a pet - they'll go for the mount or Champion weapons.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Well after a couple weeks neither KI nor any player has responded that there are Hero or Veteran Fennec Fox's out there to morph with.

I have to say that from a collection standpoint this is not a great showing /

I do agree that people that PVP a lot wont waste scrip on the lower level fox's since there is no reward for them doing so.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Nov 11, 2016 wrote:
Well after a couple weeks neither KI nor any player has responded that there are Hero or Veteran Fennec Fox's out there to morph with.

I have to say that from a collection standpoint this is not a great showing /

I do agree that people that PVP a lot wont waste scrip on the lower level fox's since there is no reward for them doing so.
Is there a reward to buying the higher level foxes? How much better could they be when they have the same pedigree?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I don't think they do have the same pedigree.

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It dawned on me after posting my previous that I could actually log into the game and check...

There are seven fennecs. All have different pedigrees, ranging from 245 to 303.

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Each type of Fox has a different set of talents / and skills /
so unless you have them all you dont know what is in the pool