Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do you change your icon?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
When I respond to a topic my icon is a message bubble is there any way I can change it to a privy sign? (as you can see I'm obsessed with privy) Thank for the help!

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
shooty202 on Oct 15, 2016 wrote:
When I respond to a topic my icon is a message bubble is there any way I can change it to a privy sign? (as you can see I'm obsessed with privy) Thank for the help!
'Hoy there!

Simply click on your icon (underneath you'll see that is says "choose avatar" in small blue writing), and pick one to your liking.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
shooty202 on Oct 15, 2016 wrote:
Under your icon you'll see the words "change avatar?" click on that and a menu of different icons will appear; just make your choice!

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
In order to change your icon you just click on your current icon or just below your icon there should be something that says change avatar. Hoped this helped.

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014