Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Weapon Idea, Please Read

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 04, 2008
Hello KI

So, with the new ashes of the armada pack having come out, a lot of new combo weapons have surfaced. So far all of these weapons are awesome and a lot of them are weapon combos never seen before. Having seen how much fun these new weapons can be, its really made me want to make a privy/musk hybrid. I made this post so that I could request/suggest a weapon I'd like to see in game.

I'd love to see a shooty/slashy weapon thats boosts from will (melee, no range). I understand that this combination along with the will stat boost never go together due to the affiliation of shooty with agility and slashy with either will or strength (Depending on the weapon). None the less, I would greatly appreciate it if you fine folk would at least consider it as a possibility. I'd be ecstatic to have this made real even if it didn't give a talent or power like most weapons do now-a-days. Hopefully this is something you guys can consider. Anyway, thank you for all the hard you guys do for both Pirate101 and Wizard101!

Mercifull Ethan Lavern lvl70