Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Teleporters Not Working

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 04, 2008
I recently bought two new houses and I wanted to connect to the two via transporter. I figured they worked the same way transporters worked in Wizard101 so I clicked on the transporter from by housing/decorations tab and proceeded to place the destination marker. Only this didn't work. It wouldn't let me place my destination marker. It only showed my curser and told me "Click to place the tee porter's destination". I then thought "OK maybe I'm missing something" so I went to the Pirate101 website, read the player guide on Transporters and found out I was doing it correctly the first time. So, I went back and tried it again... still nothing. I even logged out completely and then logged back in to no avail. Is there something I'm missing? I'm trying to connect the Smugglers Cove and the Privateer House with the SmugCove being the transporter's destination if that makes a difference.

PLEASE HELP!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The solution I use takes a little bit of time. When I am in Castaway's Refuge, I press 'c' for the character menu and the arrow at the top right twice to get to the housing menu. I then click on Door Icon in the upper left, click on the house I want to go to (like Smuggler's Cove), equip it. and press the Home Button (lower left corner). That takes me directly to the Smuggler's Cove. This can be done from any location.

Good luck getting the Transporter (Teleporter) to work correctly.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
toontower on Oct 14, 2016 wrote:
I recently bought two new houses and I wanted to connect to the two via transporter. I figured they worked the same way transporters worked in Wizard101 so I clicked on the transporter from by housing/decorations tab and proceeded to place the destination marker. Only this didn't work. It wouldn't let me place my destination marker. It only showed my curser and told me "Click to place the tee porter's destination". I then thought "OK maybe I'm missing something" so I went to the Pirate101 website, read the player guide on Transporters and found out I was doing it correctly the first time. So, I went back and tried it again... still nothing. I even logged out completely and then logged back in to no avail. Is there something I'm missing? I'm trying to connect the Smugglers Cove and the Privateer House with the SmugCove being the transporter's destination if that makes a difference.

PLEASE HELP!
Are you trying to place the destination marker in a place that won't take it? The docks in the Smuggler's Cove house are tricky for item placement.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Where, exactly, are you trying to place the destination marker? Can you place a piece of furniture there? If so, I can't help you, but I do know that much of the dock, for instance, is a 'dead' zone for placement.

Ensign
Sep 04, 2008
I'm trying to place it on one of the upper levels of the mountain side. It lets me place furniture in the location that I'm trying to place the marker. Helpful Pirate: So after having done those steps you're able to place the housing marker in smuggler's cove?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
toontower on Oct 17, 2016 wrote:
I'm trying to place it on one of the upper levels of the mountain side. It lets me place furniture in the location that I'm trying to place the marker. Helpful Pirate: So after having done those steps you're able to place the housing marker in smuggler's cove?
Try to see if you can put the destination marker in the cave. Otherwise, if you still can't place the marker I would suggest you contact Support.