Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

1v1

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
1v1 anyone? Rules would be no summons no scratch buffs if privy no bod no doubloons Must be at least level 65. We can set a time and place in game if this is accepted.

Bad Harry Abbott pvp contender

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the midnightpirate on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:
1v1 anyone? Rules would be no summons no scratch buffs if privy no bod no doubloons Must be at least level 65. We can set a time and place in game if this is accepted.

I would love to do this.
1. I never use Scratch
2. I won't use my privy.
3. I never use doubloons in PVP.
4. I got the levels.
let's rock!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Looks like no one is interested, Harry. Or they haven't seen this post - lets give it a second chance.

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
I'm down for it. Lvl 65 musket. Will use Chantal, Nausica, and Ratbeard. HMU with the time King Harry

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 17, 2016 wrote:
Looks like no one is interested, Harry. Or they haven't seen this post - lets give it a second chance.
It's alright I'm making a buck anyway named him salty Harry, just started the search for tonka and the duck of death. I'll have to add you once he's max

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
the midnightpirate on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:

Very well, besides: I don't use scratch, doubloons are impolite in formal pvp matches, and Blast of Discord is almost useless.

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Since more then one person would like to duel I am going to set a time date and place in game so that any one who would like to come and pvp can join.

Place: Spar Chamber.
Realm: Ratbeard.
Time: 8:00-9:00 Pacific time.
Date: Friday, Oct 21, 2016.
Hope to see lots of people this Friday!

Quick Harry Abbott

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
the midnightpirate on Oct 18, 2016 wrote:
Since more then one person would like to duel I am going to set a time date and place in game so that any one who would like to come and pvp can join.

Place: Spar Chamber.
Realm: Ratbeard.
Time: 8:00-9:00 Pacific time.
Date: Friday, Oct 21, 2016.
Hope to see lots of people this Friday!

Quick Harry Abbott
I don't believe I can make it, sorry!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I had a nice time at your 1v1 event, Harry, saw some good strategy ( too bad my fog absolutely refused to show - twice! )

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
Hey Harry, can we setup another 1v1 pvp event this Friday? Same time, place, and realm?

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
HoodooNerd on Oct 26, 2016 wrote:
Hey Harry, can we setup another 1v1 pvp event this Friday? Same time, place, and realm?
I can't sorry, Hoodoo I plan on maxing my buck and doing my next tournament match on central this weekend. but if you want go ahead this would be great to make a weekly event hosted by the community! Thanks to every one who showed for the event.

Quick Harry Abbott

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
Alrighty Lads and Lassies, you heard the man. This Friday, head down to the Spar Chamber at 11 EST in Ratbeard realm. No Scratch, summons, or doubloons. Must be level 65+. See you there!

Matthew Walker

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
Well Harry, I would like to say I continued your tradition, but I can't because literally no one is here but me. Maybe next Friday.

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
Welp, it's 11:05 EST and nobody has showed up. Apparently Harry, you have better luck with getting people to show up.