Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PvP Help?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Hey, so I've run into this amazing Swashbuckler who used Nausica, Goro, and Fan. He had a Sprocket key and 3 Forts as well. I'm a Musketeer and I have full Tower cloths, 2 Forts, and 1 Revive. Can I get any tips from pro Musketeers as to how I might beat him? Please?

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Okay first could you tell us his name

How to beat swashbuckler on musket can be very hard (their immune to bombs) but what you can do is try the barricade strategy, its extremely well know, as well as effective, ask anyone what it is and they'll know. Use bombs to keep away his goro and nausica, and make sure to carry a scent pet(with at least scent two). Keep all these in mind, and make sure to play good, one mistake can cost you the match.

Good luck you can do it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
rex1556 on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:

How to beat swashbuckler on musket can be very hard (their immune to bombs) but what you can do is try the barricade strategy, its extremely well know, as well as effective, ask anyone what it is and they'll know. Use bombs to keep away his goro and nausica, and make sure to carry a scent pet(with at least scent two). Keep all these in mind, and make sure to play good, one mistake can cost you the match.

Good luck you can do it.
Swashbucklers aren't immune to bombs - we have a percentage chance of negating a bomb, that's not immunity.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
rex1556 on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:

Good luck you can do it.
I think his name was Dark Max.

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
A MAJORITY of the time buckler's are immune to bombs, the percentage for them taking the damage is LESS than 50%

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
rex1556 on Oct 14, 2016 wrote:
A MAJORITY of the time buckler's are immune to bombs, the percentage for them taking the damage is LESS than 50%
But that's not true immunity and I still can be knocked back into more bombs or traps.