Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witch Hunter Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2016
About the new witch hunter: after the change to its effect, I began to notice some very weird and game breaking effects. Let's say I am in the spar chamber, versing another pirate without companions, to minimize the number of variables in this situation. If the enemy pirate has witch hunter, I can use a mournsong on their pirate from across the board, and, being well outside of witch hunter, my mournsong will still do half damage. I've also tested this with aoe's, and even without focusing on their pirate so as not to trigger witch hunter, the aoe (mojo storm, jobu's embrace) still does half damage on their pirate. I've also observed the witch hunter effect go through even if I am hidden.

I had to figure this out the hard way in ranked, and it's an incredibly frustrating bug; however I have taken screenshots of this bug in action if any are needed. Please fix.

Charming Talon Sharp, lvl 70

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
TalonThundercloud on Oct 12, 2016 wrote:
About the new witch hunter: after the change to its effect, I began to notice some very weird and game breaking effects. Let's say I am in the spar chamber, versing another pirate without companions, to minimize the number of variables in this situation. If the enemy pirate has witch hunter, I can use a mournsong on their pirate from across the board, and, being well outside of witch hunter, my mournsong will still do half damage. I've also tested this with aoe's, and even without focusing on their pirate so as not to trigger witch hunter, the aoe (mojo storm, jobu's embrace) still does half damage on their pirate. I've also observed the witch hunter effect go through even if I am hidden.

I had to figure this out the hard way in ranked, and it's an incredibly frustrating bug; however I have taken screenshots of this bug in action if any are needed. Please fix.

Charming Talon Sharp, lvl 70
Yeah, I have noticed this also. I hope this gets fixed quickly.