Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New ideas for update after Valencia Part2?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
I would love to see Marleybone and Monquista part 2(maybe not the second one). Marleybone is such a cool world and I would love to have a part about Albaron, I think the skyway is, and to see more radicals. First, even if the armada is defeated, has Marleybone won the war with even all our help? Secondly, we could finally confront Bonnie Anne's brother and have a whole story about him. Third, I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO MARLEYBONE CITY. About Monquista, there could be a whole new enemy of Monquista, maybe Kroktopia(another world maybe, or Polaris, since you see a stormgate in Valencia part two). I would love to fight some MONKEYS!!!
If you have any feedback or ideas, comment down below. MAybe a Kingsisle staff member. OK, THANKS!

Sincere Paul Burke,
Level 70

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Erica the Red approaches us and asks to join in the hunt for El Dorado.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
anecorbie on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
Erica the Red approaches us and asks to join in the hunt for El Dorado.
I'm actually not sure if we are going after el dorado anymore. Avery said that we are probably not going but maybe we could try again someday or something like that. Hopefully we do because most of the game up to this point has been about getting there and then to cut it at the end just sucks. The map pieces are still out there with only kane's map being destroyed but ehat avery said after Valencia part 2 just kinda lowers my expectations.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Oct 11, 2016 wrote:
I'm actually not sure if we are going after el dorado anymore. Avery said that we are probably not going but maybe we could try again someday or something like that. Hopefully we do because most of the game up to this point has been about getting there and then to cut it at the end just sucks. The map pieces are still out there with only kane's map being destroyed but ehat avery said after Valencia part 2 just kinda lowers my expectations.
1. Do you always listen to what Avery says?
2. Kane never said he had destroyed his map pieces, just that: a ) "you'll never get them", & b ) That he didn't need them to get to El Dorado.
There are still Captain Hande and Bob Carrington, do you think that they'll give up a chance on fabulous wealth while there's still a hope to gain our map pieces?
Then there is Erica the Red, it would utterly stink if we never met her. We already met many of the living members of Marco Pollo's expedition ( and recruited two ), so why not her? Besides, this treasure map is hardly a secret.
I know players are betting on going to Polaris, but why should we go there? Yeah there's a lovely Stormgate in Calabria labeled as going to Polaris, but there's also a Stormgate in Port Regal going to Cadiz. So far no reason to go there either.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I am so ready to meet Erica the Red.

By the way, I'm back after 2 months.

Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
Ok, so I believe with the whole Erica the Red situation, since she is our mother, and in Gortez's dungeon, she says "go to El Dorado, find us", I believe they think she died, but actually was left n El dorado. Her map piece could've been in Marleybone City(obviously I want to go the Marleybone City BADLY). Any feedback?

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
I would like to see some new worlds, perhaps Grizzleheim. Since Erika the red is from there; it would make sense if we got to go there. Also, I do think the El Dorado storyline is not finished. Ever since Valencia 1 we have been hunting for the map, so there probably will be more continuation on the storyline.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
eyespy402 on Oct 15, 2016 wrote:
Ok, so I believe with the whole Erica the Red situation, since she is our mother, and in Gortez's dungeon, she says "go to El Dorado, find us", I believe they think she died, but actually was left n El dorado. Her map piece could've been in Marleybone City(obviously I want to go the Marleybone City BADLY). Any feedback?
Erica the Red isn't our mother, she's the bear in the photo we find in the Motherload Mine. Our mother is the human woman in the photo, and we recently learned her name ( which I won't tell you, in case it spoils it ) in Valencia 2.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
eyespy402 on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
I would love to see Marleybone and Monquista part 2(maybe not the second one). Marleybone is such a cool world and I would love to have a part about Albaron, I think the skyway is, and to see more radicals. First, even if the armada is defeated, has Marleybone won the war with even all our help? Secondly, we could finally confront Bonnie Anne's brother and have a whole story about him. Third, I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO MARLEYBONE CITY. About Monquista, there could be a whole new enemy of Monquista, maybe Kroktopia(another world maybe, or Polaris, since you see a stormgate in Valencia part two). I would love to fight some MONKEYS!!!
If you have any feedback or ideas, comment down below. MAybe a Kingsisle staff member. OK, THANKS!

Sincere Paul Burke,
Level 70
These are all great ideas (particularly the one about Marleybone). I personally would love to see more in the way of Marleybone and it would make sense too considering the amount of times Albion has been mentioned in the game. And of course, like you mentioned, there's also the fact that Guy Fox is still out there somewhere. The way that I could see an Albion storyline playing out is, the remenents of the Armada trying to keep the war effort alive in Marleybone, start a secret alliance with the radicals in order to overthrow the dogs (by the way I didn't come up with this I got it from a previous thread). Anyway, it would be interesting to see what KI comes up with and I hope we see Albion before too long.