Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pack companions

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
after doing kane with a girl that had all the armada companions. And getting beastmaster companions from crowns I got in a contest, I have noticed they aren't very good after the big companion update. I have one dinosaur who has eight epics whom I haven't reset. Please make the pack companions get two more epics. It seems like a waste of money. Why not buy nurse Quinn!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
nefarious alex on Oct 8, 2016 wrote:
after doing kane with a girl that had all the armada companions. And getting beastmaster companions from crowns I got in a contest, I have noticed they aren't very good after the big companion update. I have one dinosaur who has eight epics whom I haven't reset. Please make the pack companions get two more epics. It seems like a waste of money. Why not buy nurse Quinn!
Ha! You have made my day! "....Why not buy Nurse Quinn?"
I'm glad these new companions aren't OP, goodness, can you imagine the complaints and whining if KI gave them extra epics? I've heard they each have a "Haywire" attack.