Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool Ranch is Difficult, I Think I Need Some Help

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 31, 2015
I'm stuck on a gathering main quest in the English Bill chapter in Cool Ranch. None of my gear is up to par with the quest, and I have almost no more gold, can I please get some help? Preferably someone around level 30.I just need one person to run me through the chapter, then I think I'll be okay.
Thank you.
Sly Luke Walker Level 23

Ensign
Jul 31, 2015
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Your best bet is to do some side questing to earn gold and gear and grow a bit, then things will become much easier. Also you can board some of the boss ships and do deck fights to earn some great gear.

Ensign
Jul 31, 2015
Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Also I'd recommend asking people in Avery's court to assist you in areas you're struggling with.

I've found that people are more receptive to your requests if you ask politely, don't use caps lock, and address people by name while being specific with where you're stuck.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Looking at posts I realize I am the only one that feels this way but cool ranch wasn't difficult wo beat but difficult to stands. I've never really liked the old west theme so being stuck in it for SIX skyways isn't really my idea of fun. Bright side is I got a break after the 4th one being the fourth skyway of skull island (can't remember the name atm).