Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grinning ear to ear...

AuthorMessage
Developer
... Watching Technomancer/Fiesty Orange open Ashes of the Armada packs on YouTube.

I feel like I should stop watching before you start critiquing in detail, because so far you just made my day.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ratbeard on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:
... Watching Technomancer/Fiesty Orange open Ashes of the Armada packs on YouTube.

I feel like I should stop watching before you start critiquing in detail, because so far you just made my day.

Yes, I'm sure there were nefarious chuckles issuing from your station as you saw Techno go from extreme delight ( over the weapons ) to the pits of depression ( over not getting a companion. )
Shame on thee!

Developer
anecorbie on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:
Yes, I'm sure there were nefarious chuckles issuing from your station as you saw Techno go from extreme delight ( over the weapons ) to the pits of depression ( over not getting a companion. )
Shame on thee!
Thankfully, I did not watch long enough to see that.

So sorry!

Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010
Oh I never really gave any bad words about the pack I just got frustrated I spent a lot of money with no companion and was joking around a lot. I had a lot of fun opening them and I really enjoyed what you did with the pack, best thing I've seen yet.

Great job! :D