Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New World Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 24, 2016
Ahoy there!
Since my nationality is Polish, I'd appreciate a Polish-themed world.

The symbol for Poland is an eagle, so we could maybe have corrupted eagles like the ones from Aquila? (Personally, I think this is like the Isle Of Doom, with eagles instead of water moles.)
The pet snacks would be Polish delicacies eg. smoked sausage :D
Traditional Polish outfits are Lederhosen-ish, since we were invaded by Germany.
Companions should be something to do with skiing, since we have a tall mountain range; the Tatries. They could attack with a ski or a snowboard maybe...

Areas:

Wirsea (Warsaw)
Crawe (Krakow)
Tatar (Tatry Mountains)
Swiesi (Łodz, Łodz means Boat in English, so kind of a swimming theme)

It would be really funny if instead of a ship, you could fly through the Skyways on some sort of bird? (Hinting towards an eagle)

Any ideas, changes or suggestions are very welcome below

Scurvy Pearl Parker
level 64 Swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Since it's eagles it would probably be an area in aquila. Also near the Grey caverns there is already a lot of corrupted eagles.

Ensign
May 24, 2016
Pirate101 fan on Sep 6, 2016 wrote:
Since it's eagles it would probably be an area in aquila. Also near the Grey caverns there is already a lot of corrupted eagles.
Aquila Part II maybe?

The whole reason for going to the world/area would be to unleash your true .
Your class trainer would call you and say they have an 'important quest' to check if you are worthy.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010