Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Getting to level 70

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 22, 2013
I have been playing P101 for a very long time, and I quit playing for a couple of months because I got to max level and got the best gear I could. So, now that Valencia part 2 is out I decided to come back and finish it. I finished Valencia part 2 expecting to be level 70 by the end of it but now I am finished and am only level 68. How can I get to level 70?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Did you do all the side quests?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Jun 22, 2010
Anyone know which are the best side quests to do to get to Level 70 fastest if you need to make up a level or two like this?

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Sandy Witch on Aug 12, 2016 wrote:
Anyone know which are the best side quests to do to get to Level 70 fastest if you need to make up a level or two like this?
All of them!

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
i got max after doing a few sidequests in each world normally throughout the game. aquila got me to level sixty eight. this world was small due to the overleveling in aquila which might distort the story with companion promotions and side quests given by class trainers.