Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ghor Eagle Eyes glitch

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
At the start of each battle sometimes Ghor's eagle eyes epic doesn't activate properly. Half the time it works while the other half it doesn't. When it doesn't work, I have to move him away from me and send him adjacent to me again or just to make life easier, just send him away to another person with range. The strangest part is that it works perfectly fine for my companions, but me for it doesn't always work. Is anyone else having this issue too?

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
AllToonedUp on Aug 1, 2016 wrote:
At the start of each battle sometimes Ghor's eagle eyes epic doesn't activate properly. Half the time it works while the other half it doesn't. When it doesn't work, I have to move him away from me and send him adjacent to me again or just to make life easier, just send him away to another person with range. The strangest part is that it works perfectly fine for my companions, but me for it doesn't always work. Is anyone else having this issue too?
Yes I already reported that a while ago :)