Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So......Musketeer Apex Shark.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I am happy with him right now, but I was wondering.....why does Quick Adjust not work? It's there as one of the abilities it can have, but it never takes effect when it misses an attack. Is it a bug?

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
Well, it's not going to do a ranged attack, so it's not going to use quick adjust. However, if it has a power manifested for itself, then after missing another epic (such as burst fire), it can use quick adjust. Hope this answered your question.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
warriorscreed on Jul 23, 2016 wrote:
I am happy with him right now, but I was wondering.....why does Quick Adjust not work? It's there as one of the abilities it can have, but it never takes effect when it misses an attack. Is it a bug?
I'm wondering... since the Quick Adjust display shows firearms does it only apply to ranged attacks? And if so, does your pet use any ranged attacks? It's possible it's not using QA because it's hitting with melee attacks.
Just a thought.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
ElijahWaterVault on Jul 24, 2016 wrote:
Well, it's not going to do a ranged attack, so it's not going to use quick adjust. However, if it has a power manifested for itself, then after missing another epic (such as burst fire), it can use quick adjust. Hope this answered your question.
That helps a bit! Thanks! ......time to go breed A LOT of pets.......so I can get Burst Fire......

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
warriorscreed on Jul 25, 2016 wrote:
That helps a bit! Thanks! ......time to go breed A LOT of pets.......so I can get Burst Fire......
I have a pet that manifested Burst Fire 1. If you need a morph, just let me know.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
ElijahWaterVault on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
I have a pet that manifested Burst Fire 1. If you need a morph, just let me know.
Right now I'm training up two Buccaneer Apex Sharks. So I'm already burning through my stock of pet snacks trying to get them done, so I can breed the best one with my brother's pet. One of them has managed to get both Grants Relentless and Grants Shark's Fury (which, in my books, is incredibly lucky). That'll make him happy. However, for me, I'm not looking for a pet that gives me Epics and moves. I'm looking for a pet that gets its own Epics and abilities.....sort of like a mini-companion. If you, or anyone for that matter, gets a pet that has all of its abilities as Epics the pet has, find me in-game, and I would really appreciate it if someone could breed their pet with my Musketeer Apex Shark, so I can get a pet that only gets Epic abilities it can have. I'm Slick Michael Radcliffle, and I'm currently in the Hatching Tent.