Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Smuggler's Arena glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 10, 2014
So, I decided to try out smuggler's arena for the first time, and after battling for hours hoping for some scrip, I got absolutely NOTHING! I was extremely frustrated and I don't know why this happened. Can someone please explain?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
pirate8539 on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
So, I decided to try out smuggler's arena for the first time, and after battling for hours hoping for some scrip, I got absolutely NOTHING! I was extremely frustrated and I don't know why this happened. Can someone please explain?
First just one question - was it a Practice or Challenge match?
Practice matches don't give scrip. If it was a Challenge match and you received no scrip, then it is a glitch.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
pirate8539 on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
Did you click Practice Match? In practice match, you get no scrip, but if your companions die in combat, they don't go on bed rest. (I guess Practice Match is to check out how the enemies and battles are). If you click Challenge Match, you get scrip and if your companions die in combat, they actually go on bed rest.
Hoped this cleared some stuff up!

Ensign
Feb 09, 2010
Same thing happened to me and my team clicked challenge match.I was the only one who didn't get scrip

Ensign
Dec 10, 2014
Merciless Richard ... on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
Did you click Practice Match? In practice match, you get no scrip, but if your companions die in combat, they don't go on bed rest. (I guess Practice Match is to check out how the enemies and battles are). If you click Challenge Match, you get scrip and if your companions die in combat, they actually go on bed rest.
Hoped this cleared some stuff up!
Hi again, yes it was a challenge match. I guess it was just a glitch.