Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can armada musketeer armor be dropped?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 13, 2014
While playing pirate101 I saw a hat that looks very similar to the one we see on the armada musketeer,I checked the name and it was called muserola cordoba which was restricted to privateers and is dropped by kane. After seeing the hat I have been wondering If there could be a chance that there is a armada musketeer hat that could also be dropped by kane? Mild Mew,Rat Beard,One eye Jack,ANYONE! Thank you, and have fun sailing across the seas!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingof the sea on Jul 11, 2016 wrote:
While playing pirate101 I saw a hat that looks very similar to the one we see on the armada musketeer,I checked the name and it was called muserola cordoba which was restricted to privateers and is dropped by kane. After seeing the hat I have been wondering If there could be a chance that there is a armada musketeer hat that could also be dropped by kane? Mild Mew,Rat Beard,One eye Jack,ANYONE! Thank you, and have fun sailing across the seas!
Welcome, kingof the sea! That is a very handsome hat, but if you're fortunate enough to get it, you can always stitch it to something else.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
kingof the sea on Jul 11, 2016 wrote:
If you like how it looks, just stitch it