Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Traitor companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 25, 2010
Will we ever get a traitor companion? Not like ratbeard, but someone who is with the armada or something, who come and join us? I've always wanted my very own armada marksman, but I don't know if it will ever happen. Or maybe we could get Phule as a companion, or one of the rigatoni/tortellini crabs as a companion. I think it would be really cool to have a traitor companion like that, to just pop in and say "I'm only here for the gold" or something like that. Just a thought. Thanks.

Brave Taylor Percy 67
Dark Trevor Dove 57
Quiet Ellie West 45
Charlie Quinn 32
Funny Destiny Carter 26
Paul Burke 6

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
TaylorStarCoin on Jul 6, 2016 wrote:
Will we ever get a traitor companion? Not like ratbeard, but someone who is with the armada or something, who come and join us? I've always wanted my very own armada marksman, but I don't know if it will ever happen. Or maybe we could get Phule as a companion, or one of the rigatoni/tortellini crabs as a companion. I think it would be really cool to have a traitor companion like that, to just pop in and say "I'm only here for the gold" or something like that. Just a thought. Thanks.

Brave Taylor Percy 67
Dark Trevor Dove 57
Quiet Ellie West 45
Charlie Quinn 32
Funny Destiny Carter 26
Paul Burke 6
I love your idea. Yes Armada companions would be awesome. But I don't think Phule will be our companion, maybe an ally. The fact you say that they want the gold the Armada isn't exactly interested in the gold. (SPOILER) Look away now if you haven't played Valencia Part 2! Kane wanted perfection in El Dorado, not the gold. That probably influenced every Troop, that gold is not what matters. But hey, now that Kane is gone...although we still might have the Queen to deal with...maybe a rogue Armada Troop that has more emotion than the average Clockwork. Anyways, I liked your ideas and I hope you have a good time in the Spiral. Bye!

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
It's been said many times before, we will never get an armada marksman, or any other armada soldier. Pretty sure it was confirmed by Ratbeard, however Anecorbie made a very good suggestion awhile ago. Anecorbie made a post explaining why we won't get an armada soldier but has came up with the idea that we can craft an armada-like companion. I liked that idea and maybe it will happen some day. Who knows?

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
With Phule helping us because he knew that kane doesnt want him, would it be weird if Phule decided to sail with us to see how far we go?