Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sneak peaks?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
Hello my name is golden dino webb or something else thats another games property so um yeah, anyways i am wondering if these are sneak peaks while i am going to valencia and other places i have seen like darkmoor and other worlds not added to this game are they sneak peaks or just decorations i just want to know thanks! -from golden dino webb lvl 65

Ensign
Feb 19, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Golden Dino Webb on Jul 5, 2016 wrote:
Hello my name is golden dino webb or something else thats another games property so um yeah, anyways i am wondering if these are sneak peaks while i am going to valencia and other places i have seen like darkmoor and other worlds not added to this game are they sneak peaks or just decorations i just want to know thanks! -from golden dino webb lvl 65
From whence are you sneakin' these peeks? If you're talking about the floating globes in the Storm Gates then those are indeed other lands like Darkmoor and Krokotopia. Someday we might be able to visit those after further updates and added content. If you watch them closely you'll also see some lands we can already visit like Skull Island, Monquista, Marleybone etc.