Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Severus Snake Drops How ??

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Would the mighty Decius please put to rest the conflict about if Severus Snake drops in Ship to Ship battle with Martin Chambers / or does it drop in deck combat with him ?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Krigleblort on Jul 4, 2016 wrote:
Would the mighty Decius please put to rest the conflict about if Severus Snake drops in Ship to Ship battle with Martin Chambers / or does it drop in deck combat with him ?
This particular pet avoids deck side combat, to catch it you must defeat the ship from the skyway.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
This could explain why, after 63 boarding actions, I don't have one...

Thanks for askin', Krigleblort, and thanks for answerin', Decius.

-Indigo

Mind you, when farming for ship gear I probably sank the Pretender 30+ times, so that is one shy snake!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Make that 60+.

I would hate to be Captain Chambers's insurance carrier.

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Indigo Ring on Jul 5, 2016 wrote:
Make that 60+.

I would hate to be Captain Chambers's insurance carrier.

-Indigo
Well that is an unlucky run, but it is a rare beast, worthy of dedication.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I haven't given up, and Captain Chambers is certainly plucky - he keeps showing back up!

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
For that matter, I would like to thank Capt. Chambers and his brave crew for their contributions to my crew's recovery costs (I am usually stalking Chambers after a Kane run or a Smugglers' Cove set-to...).

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
Man, this snake really doesn't want to be caught by me! 150+ times sinking The Pretender and I still haven't received the snake. Decius, do you know what the drop rate is, and if I'm just getting unlucky? Thanks!

EDIT: Now 258 times and going.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
You are not unlucky / the drop rate of a lot of the stuff in this newest world seems to be Ultra Super Very Your Not Going to Get it = RARE

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I haven't hit 150 yet, but I have sunk him c. 90 times and no snake. Indeed, I have yet to meet anyone who has one. That is one super-rare egg.

-Indigo

Ensign
Sep 13, 2011
I actually have two of them, I did not get them from martin chambers, they are random drops from smugglers.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Now, that information is interesting, CS.

-Indigo