Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mask of all the inner court

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Kane's mask is awesome with his teleport and shield buff, (though that won't have much of a career in pvp I think) but can their be mask for all of the clockworks?! I would love it if we had Bishop's mask with like +15 will, grants mojo rising, increase base mojo, and an attack that paralyzes the entire enemy team within a wide range, and buffs you a higher level mechanical minor for each one hit-and-run a minion for each one hit also +15 magic resist. Queens could have an ability to increase damage by 4x for 2 turns, give blade storm, and another ability to reduce the accuracy of all incoming attackers by 50% for 3 turns, increase base dodge and +30 pierce +15 agility. Deacons could have an increase base accuracy, +22 accuracy, +30 resist, +15 agility and an attack that pushes back all enemies within range 2 squares and has them take +10% damage for 3 turns with you being unable to attack for 2 turns. Rookes could give steely resolve rank 1 (only works once per turn), and an ability to give rookochet to you or one other companion for 4 turns, +15 strength and increase base armor. Abilities like these in their hats/mask would be cool to see, I really hope you take these ideas into Consideration kingsisle.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
piratical505 on Jul 2, 2016 wrote:
Kane's mask is awesome with his teleport and shield buff, (though that won't have much of a career in pvp I think) but can their be mask for all of the clockworks?! I would love it if we had Bishop's mask with like +15 will, grants mojo rising, increase base mojo, and an attack that paralyzes the entire enemy team within a wide range, and buffs you a higher level mechanical minor for each one hit-and-run a minion for each one hit also +15 magic resist. Queens could have an ability to increase damage by 4x for 2 turns, give blade storm, and another ability to reduce the accuracy of all incoming attackers by 50% for 3 turns, increase base dodge and +30 pierce +15 agility. Deacons could have an increase base accuracy, +22 accuracy, +30 resist, +15 agility and an attack that pushes back all enemies within range 2 squares and has them take +10% damage for 3 turns with you being unable to attack for 2 turns. Rookes could give steely resolve rank 1 (only works once per turn), and an ability to give rookochet to you or one other companion for 4 turns, +15 strength and increase base armor. Abilities like these in their hats/mask would be cool to see, I really hope you take these ideas into Consideration kingsisle.
Woah woah woah, these masks are way too op. 4x damage for 2 rounds? That can literally 1 hit a pirate AND it gives blade storm? So swashbucklers get blade storm 2 and can 1 shot any pirate or companion? Tone that down a bit

Bishop mask makes grants mojo rising almost useless considering no one gives their companions intuition and the move it gives is too op unless it can't be used in pvp.

Musketeer mask doesn't seem all that powerful compared to the others, being unable to hit the other team is a big deal and moving them back 2 squares would only be useful if there were bombs back there.

The Rooke's mask is way too OP as well. You could easily give Gornado or Nausica a Rookochet and stop ALL damage from musketeer attacks with absolutely no counters besides bombs.

Lvl 70
Lvl 32