Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Broken Re-captcha

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 28, 2020
Sorry, if I spelled that wrong.

Anyways, I was trying to get into my account and I kept forgetting my password (I have lots of passwords for lots of things). I finally remembered it and by then, my account was locked. The game wanted me to prove I am "not a robot" with the re-captcha which is reasonable enough but, when it opened it didn't show any text so I couldn't even tell what images I was supposed to click. I closed the game, reopened, and got in just fine. I am posting this for 2 reasons.

1. Re-captcha might be broken for others.
2. Doesn't appear like someone hacked into my account or something as it was all me.

Thanks (specifically to bat because he is the only developer that actually reads this stuff).

Administrator
Klaus the Architec... on Oct 10, 2020 wrote:
Sorry, if I spelled that wrong.

Anyways, I was trying to get into my account and I kept forgetting my password (I have lots of passwords for lots of things). I finally remembered it and by then, my account was locked. The game wanted me to prove I am "not a robot" with the re-captcha which is reasonable enough but, when it opened it didn't show any text so I couldn't even tell what images I was supposed to click. I closed the game, reopened, and got in just fine. I am posting this for 2 reasons.

1. Re-captcha might be broken for others.
2. Doesn't appear like someone hacked into my account or something as it was all me.

Thanks (specifically to bat because he is the only developer that actually reads this stuff).
Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We're aware of it and have already made some adjustments to the recaptcha. We'll be continuing to tweak them to prevent this sort of problem from occurring in the future.