Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Alt tab

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
Whenever I alt tab out of the game to check something half the time the game won't let me alt tab back in and I have to restart my computer since I can't click anything else either. This is especially annoying because I have lost lots of progress in dungeons because of this bug.

Administrator
pirate3014 on Aug 14, 2020 wrote:
Whenever I alt tab out of the game to check something half the time the game won't let me alt tab back in and I have to restart my computer since I can't click anything else either. This is especially annoying because I have lost lots of progress in dungeons because of this bug.
Hi pirate3014! First thing we usually ask in this kind of case is have you updated your graphics drivers? An outdated driver will typically cause these kinds of occurrences. It could also be some other software running that interferes.