Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chumba Wumba is Broken

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 02, 2016
At first, I thought this boss wasn't too hard. I killed all his companions and he killed all of mine including my henchman. It's a boss monster so I definitely expected it to challenge my crew (not me). So after that it was just me and him, I was ready to 1v1 him like skilled players do. I later find out that the boss revives himself. I am thinking to myself okay cool cheat but I still got this easy only to find out this boss keeps getting back up! I spent 2 hours 1v1ing him until I finally died. I made the mistake of not using dubloons until the second hour because I thought dubloons were for noobs. I got the best crowns gear, bought a henchman, had a ton of dubloons, and am skilled at the game and I still lose. This boss needs to be nerfed heavily or removed from the game.

Ensign
Jul 15, 2020
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
You must play with sound off and ignore the popup dialogue boxes that describe this battle -- destroy the idols -- if you're serious.

If you're not serious, I don't know what sort of response you expected to get.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Nextgenpowerblast on Aug 11, 2020 wrote:
At first, I thought this boss wasn't too hard. I killed all his companions and he killed all of mine including my henchman. It's a boss monster so I definitely expected it to challenge my crew (not me). So after that it was just me and him, I was ready to 1v1 him like skilled players do. I later find out that the boss revives himself. I am thinking to myself okay cool cheat but I still got this easy only to find out this boss keeps getting back up! I spent 2 hours 1v1ing him until I finally died. I made the mistake of not using dubloons until the second hour because I thought dubloons were for noobs. I got the best crowns gear, bought a henchman, had a ton of dubloons, and am skilled at the game and I still lose. This boss needs to be nerfed heavily or removed from the game.
Just destroy the totems, as the problem you are running into is that he will keep getting revived until the totems are destroyed.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This is obviously a joke post, since any "skilled" player can solo this boss ( if they pay attention to the objectives on the battle board and hints from your crew. )

So, I'm going to suggest that Nextgenpowerblast continue to ignore the battle board and comments from his crew in the following dungeons:
Duck of Death is Broken ( Silver Stallion )
Duck of Death is Broken, part 2 ( Boot Hill Cementery).
General Tso is Broken ( Khotan ).
Let us know how badly you fail!