Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestions for next week's KI Live

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I don't know how long these KI Live events will be done from home, but the past few streams have prompted these thoughts as they continue:

1. Name tags or graphic labels for the participants would be great. There are still some of us -- and new players -- that do not know who is who at Kingsisle. If we log in after the introductions (as I sometimes do) and there is a new face, it's confusing.

2. Please speak up a bit, or get closer to your mic when speaking.

3. Can we please get a minute or so for something new about Pirate101? I've been asking that Decius give us a new hybrid hint for forever, in the Twitch chat, and via these boards, yet it somehow has been forgotten month after month.

Thanks very much for considering these suggestions.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
A while Back, Kingsisle said that KI Live would consist of "An equal mixture of Wizard101 and Pirate101." Since that statement was made, two KI Lives have passed, both with little to no mention of Pirate101. I demand that this promise be upheld in the next livestream, and an appropriate amount of gameplay is given to Pirate101.

Administrator
Willowydream on Jul 24, 2020 wrote:
I don't know how long these KI Live events will be done from home, but the past few streams have prompted these thoughts as they continue:

1. Name tags or graphic labels for the participants would be great. There are still some of us -- and new players -- that do not know who is who at Kingsisle. If we log in after the introductions (as I sometimes do) and there is a new face, it's confusing.

2. Please speak up a bit, or get closer to your mic when speaking.

3. Can we please get a minute or so for something new about Pirate101? I've been asking that Decius give us a new hybrid hint for forever, in the Twitch chat, and via these boards, yet it somehow has been forgotten month after month.

Thanks very much for considering these suggestions.

Thanks Willowydream for the feedback on our shows! We will have at least a couple of more that are at-home.

1. When it shows the grid of devs, you will see their name at the bottom of each aquare.

3. Sure thing! I just bought a new mic myself :).

3. I'll ask the team.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Thank you for adding the nametags, very helpful, but also very tiny. I could only read them when fullscreen.

Everyone sounded great, and there was much participation from the group, so that was nice.

My main disappointment was not hearing anything about Pirate101 except for one tired hint about getting gold? Come on...