Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is the best pet?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 28, 2020
Hey everyone, it's me again. I have SO MANY pets and I know there are a ton more. I am wondering about what the best pet is. I have some cool pets and all but I want to know which one has the best epics. Please do not respond with ones you can only get from morphing.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Diegoiron on Jun 15, 2020 wrote:
Hey everyone, it's me again. I have SO MANY pets and I know there are a ton more. I am wondering about what the best pet is. I have some cool pets and all but I want to know which one has the best epics. Please do not respond with ones you can only get from morphing.
Best pet for what? What kind of pirate will be using this pet?

Do you mean the best looking? That's totally subjective. Best for PVP? Best for soloing?

There is no one best pet, because everyone plays differently or has different preferences. Narrow it down by how you plan to use it and someone will be able to aim you at the right pet for you.

Ensign
May 08, 2020
Howdy all! I have found that my favorite pet is one my friend (@ThriftytheParker) uses. All he had to do was morph his bullrog with my bloodsucking jackelope. Then he did a morph with his fire toad to get rouse. He then ended up with this overpowered pet-
BULLROG LEVEL 70-
overwatch 2
rouse
the shield breaking one
bloodsucker
1531 health and 265 pedigree.
Hope this answered any questions.
P.S.
The best pet is the one YOU like the best and obviously if you are nice inn the morphing tent, you can breed the species you like the best with one that has the ability you want. Eventually you will end up with a cool looking AND overpowered pet.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
While there is no one "best" pet, the unique hybrids are usually the best type of pet to have.