Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How Long is Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I wanted to make this message board just to tell you how long it has taken me on 4 different characters.So the first time I played (with my friend but remained at the same level). It took me FOREVER. I think about almost two months just for skull island and monquista (pretty sure that's how you spell it). It took about 4 years to beat the game and collect every companion in it (except for the pack companions which I now have two of) I really enjoyed it though. Also keep in mind this was my first character, I did a ton of side quests, and I wasn't that committed. I wanted to try a different class though so I decided on a musketeer (pretty much just because of Chantal and Louie) so I set my little brother up on it. He played a lot and I kept track of it. With my lvl 70's help it took him about a month to get where he is now (aquila) and I think he will be done in a few weeks. He did no side quests (excluding promotions) and got a membership. I also set my other little brother up on a privateer and decided to create a privateer myself. We have like 4 accounts now so I think we can do Verminius Blightbeard and Black Annie Rackham (who I want the companions for) so we will do them 25 times. By the time that is done I should have spent about 5 years on the game.
Thrifty Nathaniel Parker lvl 70
Eccentric Robert Parker lvl 57
Brave Paul Parker lvl 11
Noble Diego Ironside lvl 11
Grace lvl 26
Rosaline Parker
P.S. everyone except Thrifty Nathaniel is one of my sibling's or cat's characters.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Diegoiron on Jun 11, 2020 wrote:
Hi everyone, I wanted to make this message board just to tell you how long it has taken me on 4 different characters.So the first time I played (with my friend but remained at the same level). It took me FOREVER. I think about almost two months just for skull island and monquista (pretty sure that's how you spell it). It took about 4 years to beat the game and collect every companion in it (except for the pack companions which I now have two of) I really enjoyed it though. Also keep in mind this was my first character, I did a ton of side quests, and I wasn't that committed. I wanted to try a different class though so I decided on a musketeer (pretty much just because of Chantal and Louie) so I set my little brother up on it. He played a lot and I kept track of it. With my lvl 70's help it took him about a month to get where he is now (aquila) and I think he will be done in a few weeks. He did no side quests (excluding promotions) and got a membership. I also set my other little brother up on a privateer and decided to create a privateer myself. We have like 4 accounts now so I think we can do Verminius Blightbeard and Black Annie Rackham (who I want the companions for) so we will do them 25 times. By the time that is done I should have spent about 5 years on the game.
Brave Paul Parker lvl 11
Grace lvl 26
Rosaline Parker
P.S. everyone except Thrifty Nathaniel is one of my sibling's or cat's characters.
Welcome to the message boards, Thrifty Nathaniel! It's nice to hear about someone playing with their bro or sis, I'll bet you've had a lot of fun!

Ensign
May 28, 2020
Ensign
Dec 15, 2011
its so long that i am at end of game content waiting for new zones or worlds and that was years ago....came back today still at end of game content...KI sure knows how to kill a game and a good one at that.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Diamond Dogz on Jun 27, 2020 wrote:
its so long that i am at end of game content waiting for new zones or worlds and that was years ago....came back today still at end of game content...KI sure knows how to kill a game and a good one at that.
Lack of care will kill pretty much anything...

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Diegoiron on Jun 11, 2020 wrote:
Brave Paul Parker lvl 11
Grace lvl 26
Rosaline Parker
I do like that your cat gets to play...