Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Good news I have decided to continue pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
You know ladies and gentlemen I was thinking about my time on pirate101 I just wanted to let you know I will divide my time between pirate101 and Yooka Laylee now of course I won’t be on pirate101 24/7 but every day I will still try to play for at least one or more hours this game has a wonderful community and I would hate to permanently leave anyways stay strong my pirate friends

Administrator
waddledede on Apr 30, 2020 wrote:
You know ladies and gentlemen I was thinking about my time on pirate101 I just wanted to let you know I will divide my time between pirate101 and Yooka Laylee now of course I won’t be on pirate101 24/7 but every day I will still try to play for at least one or more hours this game has a wonderful community and I would hate to permanently leave anyways stay strong my pirate friends
Welcome back waddledede! What Pirates are you playing currently?

Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
Mainly my max level buccaneer still trying to get Kane’s mask and the dragon axe of doom I do work on my musketeer who is level 56 thanks for asking bat it’s good to be back

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on May 1, 2020 wrote:
Welcome back waddledede! What Pirates are you playing currently?
It is very disappointing/frustrating or just plain causing RAGE in me that KI is in development for W101's 5th arc, while we haven't even got a twinklin' HINT of our 2nd arc.