Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Needs in pirate

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 04, 2016
I think we need some pirate101 house dungeons or bundles to atleast bring in an income in the game to get more players.
Also please fix krampus his sound is broken.

And random thought but we shouldn't need membership to leave a message in the community we play in, i think thats unfair everyone got thoughts and ideas on how to improve this game, i got some atleast

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
naruto727pp2 on Mar 2, 2020 wrote:
I think we need some pirate101 house dungeons or bundles to atleast bring in an income in the game to get more players.

And random thought but we shouldn't need membership to leave a message in the community we play in, i think thats unfair everyone got thoughts and ideas on how to improve this game, i got some atleast
The Pirate101 community has gotten so small, and considering the thorough moderation of these messages, perhaps you have a point that anyone who plays and has something to say should be able to do so.

I bought crowns in the recent sale, and as a result I'm able to post here again after letting my membership lapse.I consider myself to be an active member of the community - but I could not post using this account until I made the purchase.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
naruto727pp2 on Mar 2, 2020 wrote:

You can share your thoughts and ideas at Pirate101 Central; you don't have to pay to post. If KI let anyone post these boards would be swamped and the moderators wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand.
Btw, you don't need to buy a membership to post - just buy crowns monthly ( even $5 will allow a full month of posting ).

Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The Great Clock Gauntlet in Wizard101 is set in Valencia -- perfect for Pirate101.

@Ratbeard - could you let us know what it would take to bring something like this gauntlet over for Pirates to play in?