Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions and Tips for February 2020 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Pirates! Post your KI Live questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for a friendly February 27 at 4pm CT

Thank you!

Ensign
Dec 23, 2011
Question: When do you think we can get some sort of quality of life update that would music players to Pirate101?

Another Question: Could you possibly add a promotion for Hawkules or Monkey King?

You can pick whichever question you want to answer

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Tip: Use Team Up when questing -- even if you don't need help with the battle inside the dungeon, there may be pirates at the Ledger working on one of the badges, and YOU would be helping THEM, not to mention having the possibility of a group plunder chest when you finish.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
Question do you think el dorado is Azteca from wizard101 I have always wondered what unknown creatures lurk in the golden ruins

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Question: Will we ever get trophies? ( There is a trophy tab in the bazaar and I have never seen a trophy. )

Ensign
Dec 20, 2012
Question: Is there a point to buying membership for P101 at this point in time?

Tip: Ask for help from fellow pirates! There are many friendly pirates out there

Ensign
Aug 14, 2010
I have alot of questions so i am just going to keep it simple with two: whats your opinions on the Ideas from Pirate101 community on Tumblr? and whats planned for the next Arc? (I am talking world wise here, not story wise, dont want spoilers!). Feel free to choose one of them or both, your the developers here after all!

Oh and a Tip for all those foke getting into our Skyways!: If you every decide to team up, don't drop out if you don't get a full squad, because ye just might have a very strong ally in your group by some chance!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DreamGalleon21154 on Feb 24, 2020 wrote:
Question: Is there a point to buying membership for P101 at this point in time?

Tip: Ask for help from fellow pirates! There are many friendly pirates out there
Woot! The guts to ask that question!

Administrator
Thanks for the questions and tips! This part of KI Live for February 2020 is now closed. See you on Twitch this Thursday!