Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions and Tips for Holidays 2019 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Post your KI Live Holidays 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live. ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for a festive November 26 at 4pm CT.

Thank you!

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
Since you revealed in the recent producers letter that you have many concepts you want to add to the game does this mean you will attempt to update the game more than just once a year? I know you guys want more players for the game but one small update a year is no where near enough to achieve that.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Posting on behalf of Cody Nightblade on Pirate101 Central:

[Question] Considering both of the newest Obsidian bosses, Verminius Blightbeard and Black Annie Rackham, have been soloed (albeit quite difficult without certain setup(s)), how difficult were those two fights meant to be?

[Tip] Witch Hunter is an Epic Talent that may activate against magic users, but the damage reduction that the Epic Talent states to occur doesn't always happen. It only happens when the unit with Witch Hunter is next to the offending magic user. ((Omit this part if necessary =>) For more details, check the Witch Hunter guide on the Pirate101 Central forums.)

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Question: Will there be a Spiral Beluga Galleon in the Crown Shop this year?

Tip: When sailing your ship through stormgates, take the opportunity to enjoy the fabulous artwork and see if you can guess the various world icons that are orbiting the windlanes - there are different worlds as you travel.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
Guess I should have read bats post properly so allow me to fix my question so it has a chance of being picked.

[Question]Since revealing in the latest producers letter for pirate101 that there are many concepts and such that you want to add into the game to expand it my question is will you be trying to implement these in small updates throughout the year instead of updating the game only once a year? It would help attract new players if new content was released more frequently.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Tip from Bolt on Pirate101 Central:

Tip:
If you hit a paywall, take a break! Level up your companions, do sidequests, and have your companions go Keelhauling. This will better prepare you for the next area, and doing sidequests unlocks badges!

Ensign
Aug 25, 2014
Bat Masterson on Nov 19, 2019 wrote:
Post your KI Live Holidays 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live. ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for a festive November 26 at 4pm CT.

Thank you!
Sometime during a new update I beg you to add more swashbuckler epics, we have like nothing

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Gameplay tip: With the latest update to this side of the Spiral, Nautical Level are now easier to get! If you felt that before you couldn't get your ship to keep up with your enemies, come on in. You'll be gaining lots of levels in no time!

Question: Since it's almost Yuletide season again, how does the Kingsisle team get into a festive mood? What do you do for the holidays?

Administrator
Thanks all for the great questions and tips! This part of KI Live prep is now closed.