Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2019 Halloween Decorating Contest

AuthorMessage
Administrator
BOO! Get the cobwebs out of the attic and candy out of the cupboards, because it's time to celebrate Halloween in spooky style! Put your decorating skills to the test in our new Halloween Decorating Contest! This contest is for both Wizard101 and Pirate101.

Share your ghoulish creations as instructed below throughout the contest period. You’ll get a chance to win some great prizes, plus receive tons of design tips from your fellow players. We’ll even be featuring winners this October 31st on KI Live! Since the show is on Halloween, we may even have a few of our developers transform into nightmarish creatures for the show.

Visit the Official Contest Page for all the details, including what prizes we're giving out!

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Masterson I am a bit confused about how many screenshots I am allowed to use in a submission, parts of the contest page kind of implies you can only use one screenshot, is that the case? Bunkhouses are fairly roomy despite their reputation so it would be nice if I could get multiple angles.

Administrator
We're removing the requirement to say "Happy Halloween!" in your screenshot so you can take screenshots without the UI. A reminder to please only submit ONE screenshot... your best!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Friendly Jesse Pew on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
Masterson I am a bit confused about how many screenshots I am allowed to use in a submission, parts of the contest page kind of implies you can only use one screenshot, is that the case? Bunkhouses are fairly roomy despite their reputation so it would be nice if I could get multiple angles.
Try taking the screen shot from the doorway when you enter, in my experience this gives a good view of nearly the entire room.
Experiment with the wheel on your mouse to pull forward or back or Right click and hold to pan the camera around the room, then take a screen shot.
Good Luck, I can't wait to see player's results!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Bat Masterson on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
We're removing the requirement to say "Happy Halloween!" in your screenshot so you can take screenshots without the UI. A reminder to please only submit ONE screenshot... your best!
Thanks for the clarification, I guess if I don’t have to include myself in the shot to say that I can make it work.

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
I finally finished my submission!

For this contest I decided to try to recreate the River Styx in my bunkhouse. I've got my Crab Hermit acting as Charon, the ferryman to the underworld, getting ready to transfer some lost souls to Hades, including my friend Bridget who has eagerly boarded the boat.

Here's the screenshot.

Administrator
Friendly Jesse Pew on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:

For this contest I decided to try to recreate the River Styx in my bunkhouse. I've got my Crab Hermit acting as Charon, the ferryman to the underworld, getting ready to transfer some lost souls to Hades, including my friend Bridget who has eagerly boarded the boat.

Here's the screenshot.
Cool submission Friendly Jesse Pew!

To sign up, just post here a link to your submission, or on social media with the #KingsIsleHalloween, or email it to us. Instructions are here:

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/contests/2019HalloweenDecorating

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Here's the screenshot.
Really creative submission, Jesse! I hope ye win!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018

Here's the screenshot.
Wow, great job Jesse! I love the River Styx idea!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
My mom helped me submit mine last night. I hope the Kingsisle team enjoys it!

Administrator
Lookit Light on Oct 23, 2019 wrote:
My mom helped me submit mine last night. I hope the Kingsisle team enjoys it!
Thanks Lookit Light, we're looking forward to reviewing it!

Administrator
Congrats to the following winners of the contest! Some really fantastic entries, well done! It will speed up your reward redemption if you could please reply to your original email, or if you sent via social media to email us at community@pirate101.com.

1st Place: Quiet Keena Davis

2nd Place: Cheerful Nancy, Silver Dino Hawkins

3rd Place: Ash, Crystal Dawn Reedy, Dreaming Quinn Kidd, Kyle, Loyal Lucas Quietly

We'll have screenshots and more from these winners in this month's newsletter! You can also watch the KI Live recording being posted on YouTube.com/KingsIsle to confirm you entry and watch the reveal.