Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Albion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
Well, this will be my last post on the boards for a while, so might as well make it count.

I feel like Albion didn't get enough closure. It's Bonnie Anne's home and we didn't even visit. When, err, IF we get a new update, I think we should also finish the troubles in Albion. Just a thought, and I'll see ye all in the skies!

Honest Cole, Level 70 Buccaneer
Sneaky Cole, Level 70 Swashbuckler
Romantic Benjamin Yellowfish, Level 70 Musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KingMoh11 on Sep 25, 2019 wrote:
Well, this will be my last post on the boards for a while, so might as well make it count.

I feel like Albion didn't get enough closure. It's Bonnie Anne's home and we didn't even visit. When, err, IF we get a new update, I think we should also finish the troubles in Albion. Just a thought, and I'll see ye all in the skies!

Albion, for sure, there's already concept art of Albion.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015

Smooth sailing, KingMoh!

I think Albion might be a possibility. With the Armada's power now broken, the Foxes might attempt a new uprising, just when Marleybone thought they saw the last of their troubles. But there are plenty of other options for WHEN we get another story update.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009

I would certainly welcome a return to Marleybone -- a skyway with sunny skies and green hills.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Sep 25, 2019 wrote:
I would certainly welcome a return to Marleybone -- a skyway with sunny skies and green hills.

Umm, Marleybone isn't sunny, neither does it have green hills, it's at night and a well built town. I think you've mistaken it for somewhere else? Port Regal, maybe?
Although the concept art for Albion does fit that description....

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 26, 2019 wrote:
Umm, Marleybone isn't sunny, neither does it have green hills, it's at night and a well built town. I think you've mistaken it for somewhere else? Port Regal, maybe?
Although the concept art for Albion does fit that description....
What I meant was that perhaps Albion could be a different skyway in Marleybone, and could be different from Westminster skyway.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Albion is a combo of Scotland and Ireland. although I think it's more Ireland based on the radicals, whose tactics and weapons resemble the IRA who liberated part of Ireland. My guess is if we go there we free part of Albion but not all. I would love to see it someday though.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I've got a plot idea! With Kane's defeat, the war with the Clockworks is over. Just when everyone thought they were safe, the Fox Radicals are planning a new insurgency! We could go to Albion and attempt to stop the plan at its source!