Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'd appreciate a house that is simply an island

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
I just want a house that doesn't have a house in it that lets me place and build whatever I want anywhere I want upon it, other than the pvp area. Though I'm thinking if the house doesn't actually have a house to it that it might be nice if its given a 4v4 arena so I could host high level unranked arena fights without having to deal with all the low level non-member pirates that always fill up the 4v4 arenas in Skull Island.

The other thing I'd appreciate is being able to select my ship's cabin as my default house. That would involve my ship being called up in whatever world I am in upon porting to it. It sure would be a lot simpler than porting to the healing portals to get to the docks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Aug 25, 2019 wrote:
I just want a house that doesn't have a house in it that lets me place and build whatever I want anywhere I want upon it, other than the pvp area. Though I'm thinking if the house doesn't actually have a house to it that it might be nice if its given a 4v4 arena so I could host high level unranked arena fights without having to deal with all the low level non-member pirates that always fill up the 4v4 arenas in Skull Island.

The other thing I'd appreciate is being able to select my ship's cabin as my default house. That would involve my ship being called up in whatever world I am in upon porting to it. It sure would be a lot simpler than porting to the healing portals to get to the docks.
I really, like your first suggestion, Takhethis! It would allow some creative play,especially if we get crafting with castle blocks like W101!